on Creative Algorithms and Protocols(co-located with the EWSCS '11)
In view of the contemporary fusion of modern algorithmic as well as co-algorithmic research branches into almost every aspect of our scientific breakthroughs, there has appeared an urgent need to establish a multitargeted research forum touching on those branches, aspects, and breakthroughs. Henceforth, the purpose of the conference is to promote discussion and interaction between researchers and practitioners focused on disciplines as well as different areas. We are particularly interested in fostering the exchange of concepts, prototypes, research ideas and other results, which could contribute to the academic arena and also benefit business and the industrial community.
CrapCon 2011 is a world-famous international forum for scientists and engineers, researchers and consultants, theoreticians and practitioners, providing an outlet for the scientific presentations of most recent developments, focused into specific disciplinary research, as well as to multi- inter- and transdisciplinary studies.
Topics of interest
The conference intends to cover all aspects of the abovementioned research area. The potential topics include, but are not limited to nor restricted by:
- Long term algebras
- From quantum orthography to quantum call-graphy
- Automated reasoning under professorial supervision
- Inconstructibility of certain two-party protocols
- Lazy evaluation of NP-complete solutions
- Oblivious information hiding in co-algebraic terms
- Ethical implications of bounding polynomials
- NP-easy nonsecure open strategies against nonmalicious adversaries
- Long-term insecurity through oblivious single-party election protocols
- The commutative diagram: novel directions
- Effective learning through self-organizing naps
- Privacy-preserving publication: obscurity through security
The conference website is: http://crapcon.1337-research.com/2011/
Call for Presentations
Researchers of all areas and ages are welcome to submit their results in the form of an oral presentation given at the conference site in front of the worldwide CrapCon community.
The presentation duration is expected to fail in the range of 2 to 10 minutes.
Please, register the title of your talk with one of the Program Committee or Steering Committee members.
Conference VenueThe conference will be hosted in the restaurant of Park Hotel Palmse.
ScheduleMarch 3rd (Thursday)
|18:30 - 19:30||Dinner session|
|20:00 - 20:05||Welcome session|
|20:05 - 20:15||Keynote talk: Global Scale Ultra Short-Term Security (Margus Niitsoo)|
|20:15 - 21:00 ||Plenary session|
|21:00 - 21:10||Videobridge with the esteemed Dr. Vojdani (Munich)|
|21:10 - 21:40||Student session|
|21:40 - 22:00||Closing session|
- Mr. Margus Niitsoo, M.Sc, Dr.Sn.
- Mr. Sven Laur, Dr.Tech.
- Mr. Konstantin Tretyakov, M.Sc.
Local Organizing Committee
- Tarmo Uustalu
- Monika Perkmann
- Peeter Laud
- Varmo Vene
Overseas Advisory Board
- Mrs. Liina Kamm, M.Sc.
- Mr. Dan Bogdanov, M.Sc.
- Mr. Vesal Vojdani, Ph.D.